The CRMC Foundation offers a variety of scholarships. All scholarships use the Common Scholarship Application below. Please check the specific scholarship you are applying for additional criteria or submission requirements. If you have questions, please contact Amy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620.252.1659.
CRMC Auxiliary Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the CRMC Auxiliary to support CRMC Associates and their family members. This application is due May 31, 2024.
- This scholarship may be renewed in subsequent years but the applicant must re-apply.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited medical program.
Best Family Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the children of Jerry and Norma Best. The intent of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in the four-state area that have been accepted into a degreed medical field program (paramedic, lab, x-ray, nursing, medicine, etc.). This application is due March 31, 2024.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a degreed medical program.
Dr. & Mrs. Wilson Associate Education Fund
The Dr. & Mrs. Wilson Associate Education Fund supports training and certification opportunities for associates, allowing them to best serve CRMC in their role. This scholarship does not apply for required training or certification but can be used for anything above and beyond what the job requires. Applications are available ONLY for CRMC Associates and require Department Manager or Director approval.
Stephen Ellis Scholarship
This scholarship was established to honor the memory of life-long time Coffeyville physician, Dr. Stephen S. Ellis. Funds to support the scholarship were given by colleagues, friends, and love ones of Dr. Ellis.
- The applicant should be a senior at Field Kindley Memorial High School pursuing and education in a medical field.
- Be recommended by the guidance office and teachers of FKHS as deserving of recognition.
Dr. Bill Read Medical Scholarship
This scholarship is to be awarded to medical students or new doctors who wish to practice as a physician in Coffeyville, KS.
Edna and John Cape Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the John K. and Edna M. Cape Trust. The intent of the scholarship is to offer financial assistance to a student who has a desire to become a Dietitian. Applications are accepted until May 31, 2024.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate student participating in an approved dietary study program or a graduate student pursuing certification as a Dietitian.
For information about scholarships at the Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation, please contact the Foundation office at 620-252-1659 or email@example.com.