Dr. & Mrs. Wilson Associate Education Fund –
The Dr. & Mrs. Wilson Associate Education Fund supports training and certification opportunities for associates, allowing them to best serve CRMC in their role. This scholarship does not apply for required training or certification but can be used for anything above and beyond what the job requires. Applications are available for CRMC Associates and require Department Manager or Director approval.
Stephen Ellis Scholarship
This scholarship was established to honor the memory of life-long time Coffeyville physician, Dr. Stephen S. Ellis. Funds to support the scholarship were given by colleagues, friends, and love ones of Dr. Ellis.
- The applicant should be a senior at Field Kindley Memorial High School pursuing and education in a medical field.
- Be recommended by the guidance officer and teachers of FKHS as deserving of the recognition.
Dr. Bill Read Medical Scholarship
This scholarship is to be awarded to medical students or new doctors who wish to practice as a physician in Coffeyville, KS.
Dr. and Mrs. Chan S. Han Endowment
This scholarship was established by the children of Dr. and Mrs. Chan Han, longtime Coffeyville pediatrician. The intent of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to employees of CRMC who are continuing their education in a medical field/program or local students who plan to return to Coffeyville to practice. (paramedic, lab, x-ray, nursing, medicine etc.)
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited medial program.
Best Family Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the children of Jerry and Norma Best. The intent of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in the four-state area that have been accepted into an accredited medical field program (paramedic, lab, x-ray, nursing, medicine, etc.)
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited medical program.
Edna and John Cape Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the John K. and Edna M. Cape Trust. The intent of the scholarship is to offer financial assistance to a student who has a desire to become a Dietitian.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate student participating in an approved dietary study program or a graduate student pursuing certification as a Dietitian.
For information about scholarships at the Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation, please contact the Foundation office at 620-252-1674 or [email protected].[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]