Preparing for Check-In
Welcome to Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
On behalf of the staff and physicians at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center we would like to welcome you to our facility. We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for allowing us to serve you during what is likely a vulnerable time in your life. We appreciate the significant trust you place in us!
We would like to take a moment to help you prepare for your hospital stay and give you an opportunity to ask questions prior to your hospital admission. Should you have any questions regarding your upcoming admission to Coffeyville Regional Medical Center please feel free to call our Quality Improvement Department at 620-252-2205.
Wishing you the very best of health!
Before you go to the hospital
- Items needed for check-in – When checking in to CRMC as a patient please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- List of current medications – Please bring a current list of your medications including drug name, dose, and directions for use. Include prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, herbal supplements, and vitamins.
- Comforts from home – If you are an overnight patient you can bring your own pillow, a book or magazine to read, or something to write in, if you wish. If you want to bring an electrical appliance such as a hair dryer or a lap-top computer, it is important to ask your medical team if this is okay. Please bring clean undergarments and clean clothing for when you are ready to leave the facility.
- Make personal arrangements – Prior to your hospital stay make arrangements for pet and child care, pay any household bills that will come due during your hospital stay, and make arrangements for help at home once you have left the hospital.
- Please take a written list of any questions you may have for the hospital or your physician with you to the hospital.
During Your Hospital Stay
- Free Wi-Fi Access – Wireless Internet is available at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center! If you are a patient or visitor, you can connect your Wi-Fi enabled computer or smart phone to our Wi-Fi Internet free. Wi-Fi is available in most areas of the building.
- Tobacco Restrictions – As part of our commitment to providing a healthy environment, and in accordance with state law, CRMC is a tobacco-free facility and campus. Please help us maintain this environment, and the appearance of our Hospital, by not smoking anywhere in the hospital or grounds. Hospital patients may request their physician to prescribe smoking cessation aids.
- Please write a list of any questions you may have for the hospital or your physician during you stay so you can ask your physician or care giver.
Visiting Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The cafeteria is open to visitors Monday – Friday
Breakfast: 6:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Snacks: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.