Making Your Payments
- If you have insurance, we expect payment for deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance balances at the time of service. Most HMO and PPO plans require the hospital to collect these amounts as part of their contract with the hospital.
- If you do not have insurance, we will request forty percent (40%) of the estimated charges for outpatient services at the time of service. You may be referred to meet with one of our financial advisors prior to your appointment.
- Payment of prior outstanding accounts may be requested prior to receiving elective outpatient services or scheduling a new admission, unless the business office approves specific payment arrangements.
- If you are unable to pay for non-emergency outpatient services at the time of service, we may reschedule your appointment so arrangements can be made.
- Extended payment arrangements may be considered on an individual basis during your consultation with a financial advisor. There are various programs available such as bank loans and short-term monthly payment plans.
- Prompt Pay Discount is available on eligible balances if paid in full. To qualify for this 10% discount, payment in full must be made on accounts greater than $200, within thirty days of the initial bill. To request a discount and pay your hospital bill, please call 620-808-3018. To request a discount and pay your clinic bill, please call 866-822-8104.
- Self-Pay Discount is eligible to anyone that has no insurance coverage. A 25% reduction will be applied to the bill of a non-insured patient.
Payments can be made by mail, online through our website, or in person at the cashier’s window or any clinic registration area. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Short-term, Interest-Free, In-house Contract Plans: You may set up a payment plan to have your balance paid in full, interest-free, within a short period of time (4 to 8 month plans). If you are interested, call a representative.
Extended In-house Payment Plan: This plan is designed to assist those who are unable to comply with the short-term payment contract arrangements. The extended payment plan is for 12 months and a minimum monthly payment of $50. This plan requires a debit or credit card to be on file with the hospital. If you are interested, call a representative.
Bank Loan: This is a pre-approved loan that allows for a long-term repayment (3 to 5 years) with low interest. If you are interested, call a representative.
Financial Assistance: This program is designed for those who feel they are unable to meet the requirements for all other payment options the hospital provides. This program has qualifications that must be met including income guidelines. Please print and complete this financial assistance application and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. We will discuss upon inquiry. If you are interested, call a representative.