Making Your Payments
Payments may be made by mail, in person at the cashier’s office, located in the front lobby, at the third floor business office in the Administration building or after normal business hours in Admissions. Payments may also be made through our website. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- If you have insurance, we expect payment for deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance balances at the time of service. Most HMO and PPO plans require the hospital to collect these amounts as part of their contract with the hospital.
- If you do not have insurance, we will request forty percent (40%) of the estimated charges for outpatient services at the time of service. You may be referred to meet with one of our financial advisors prior to your appointment.
- Payment of prior outstanding accounts may be requested prior to receiving elective outpatient services or scheduling a new admission, unless the business office approves specific payment arrangements.
- If you are unable to pay for non-emergency outpatient services at the time of service, we may reschedule your appointment so arrangements can be made.
- Extended payment arrangements may be considered on an individual basis during your consultation with a financial advisor. There are various programs available such as bank loans and short-term monthly payment plans.
- Discounts are available if you have no insurance and are paying your account in full within 30 days of service. Please see a financial advisor for details.
Payments may be made in person at the cashier’s office located in the front lobby, or on the third floor in the business office. We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards. We also accept payments by:
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center,
1400 W. 4th St., Coffeyville, KS 67337
Insurance: We will file your insurance. On scheduled services, we will request payment for deductible, co-pay and co-insurances at the time of service.
Short-term, Interest-Free, In-house Contract Plans: You may set up a payment plan to have your balance paid in full, interest-free, within a short period of time (4 to 8 month plans). If you are interested, call a representative.
Extended In-house Payment Plan: This plan is designed to assist those who are unable to comply with the short-term payment contract arrangements. The extended payment plan is for 12 months and a minimum monthly payment of $75. This plan requires a debit or credit card to be on file with the hospital. If you are interested, call a representative.
Bank Loan: This is a pre-approved loan that allows for a long-term repayment (3 to 5 years) with low interest. If you are interested, call a representative.
Financial Assistance: This program is designed for those who feel they are unable to meet the requirements for all other payment options the hospital provides. This program has qualifications that must be met including income guidelines. Please print and complete this financial assistance application and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. We will discuss upon inquiry. If you are interested, call a representative.