Time doesn’t heal all wounds
Our bodies do not always heal quickly and routinely – healing is a complicated process. If a wound hasn’t healed after four weeks (30 days) of standard medical care, we consider it a problem wound that needs special attention. Call Coffeyville Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for an appointment today; no referral necessary. Call today for your appointment 620-252-1173.
CRMC Wound Care can effectively treat many types of wounds, including:
- Diabetic wounds
- Varicose vein ulcers
- Arterial leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Postoperative wounds
- Damage from radiation treatment
- Trauma and Crush injuries
- Evaluation and wound assessment
- Complete evaluation and medical history
- Continuity of care
- Exam by a wound care/hyperbaric physician
- Individualized treatment plan
- Instruction in education
Hyperbaric medicine helps the body repair wounds and fight infection. Patients breathe 100% pure oxygen while in a special pressurized chamber. This improves healing by allowing greater amounts of oxygen to dissolve in the blood stream and reach body tissues. There is no discomfort and patients can rest, watch TV, or sleep while receiving this care.
Hyperbaric medicine can effectively treat many types of wounds, including:
- Gas gangrene
- Bone infection
- Crush injuries
- Decompression illness
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Compromised skin flap or graft
- Cerebral air or gas embolism
Our Experienced team
- 3 physicians with advanced wound care training
- 3 physicians with approved Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (U.H.M.S.) Hyperbaric medicine training
- Nursing Staff with advanced wound care training and ostomy training
- Nursing Staff with approved Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (U.H.M.S.) Hyperbaric medicine training.
HOW TO GET TO HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY
Enter CRMC through the NORTH ENTRANCE.
HOW TO GET TO WOUND CARE SERVICES
Enter through the MAIN ENTRANCE and take the Blue Elevators to the 3rd Floor.
For appointments call:
RN Program Director: Janna Baker