Main Number: 620-688-6561
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We have a nurse on call 24 hours per day, including weekends and holidays.
Here at CRMC, we know that finding care for a loved one or yourself when you get older is stressful. We want to help you make the right decisions for your family. That is why we offer Home Health. This is a “planned” care program for you or your family member that requires a referral from your physician. This allows you or your family member to stay at home rather than go to a nursing home. Staff will assist you or your family member in monitoring your health conveniently at home. CRMC Home Health Services cover a 50-mile radius of Coffeyville, Kansas (locations only in Kansas).
Services provided by home health, based on assessed needs, may include:
- Home visits by nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
You and Your Family Member’s Role
- Be available for all scheduled home visits and telephone contacts
- To keep all scheduled doctor appointments
- Take ownership of your health management
- Become an informed and active participant in your healthcare
- Adopt healthy behaviors/lifestyle
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center’s Role
- Work with you and your family on goals that you and the agency have set
- Assist you with solving issues related to living with a chronic illness, including symptoms, treatment plans, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources related to your healthcare needs and lifestyle
- Support you and help you build confidence in your ability to handle the day-to-day challenges of living with a chronic illness
- Development of your own personal health record to help you manage your healthcare
Payer Sources Accepted
- Most commercial insurances