5K Spring Chicken Fun Run & Walk
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Check -In: 7:30am ( Corner of 4th and Wilkie, across the street from
the Main Entrance of Coffeyville Regional Medical Center)
8:30am – 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
9:00am – Will start the 5K
Thank you to everyone who stopped in to help put race packets together on Friday, helped with the event on Saturday, or participated in our Spring Chicken 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run! Thank you to our EMS Department and the Coffeyville Police Department for keeping our participants safe on the course.
We had over 170 participants between the 5K and 1M and I couldn’t do it without you! Our youngest participant for the 5K was Karly Wintjen (9) with a time of 46:29.8 and our oldest participant was Donna Schnoor (75) with a time of 46:34.9. David Box (42) was our overall male winner with a time of 18:49 and Julia Stafford (24) was our overall female winner with a time of 21:55.
Check out the photos taken at the event on our hospital facebook page.
If you would like more information or to be involved in any of these events or activities please contact the Foundation office at [email protected] or 620-252-1674.
Tree of Hope
During the holiday season, honor your loved ones with an angel on the Tree of Hope at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center. The Tree of Hope lights the front lobby of the hospital throughout the month of December. For each donation in honor or memory of your special person, an angel inscribed with their name will be placed on the Tree of Hope.
Bill Read Golf Classic
2018 Bill Read Golf Classic
Saturday, August 25th, 2018
This year will mark the 25th Anniversary of starting this scholarship fund
Each year over 30 teams from the community come play 18 holes at the Coffeyville Country Club to raise money for the Bill Read Medical Scholarship Fund.
The Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation is a not-for-profit tax exempt corporation formed to secure gifts to financially support the goals and continue the programs and medical excellence of Coffeyville Regional Medical Center. The Bill Read Golf Classic was created to raise monies for the Dr. William Read Scholarship Fund. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to area medical students who are committed to practicing medicine in the community of Coffeyville.
The 2017 Bill Read event raised approximately $14,000 for the Dr. William Read Medical Scholarship. The top teams in each flight received awards and were recognized following the tournament.
- 1st Place – Jason Finley, Greg Fox, Phil Hucke, Russell Tomey
- 2nd Place – Mike Ewy, Jay Herkelman, Paul Kritz, Monte Coffman
- 3rd Place – Chad, Craig and Dana Schlorholtz, Joe Barker
- 1st Place – Ben Viets, Chris Cornell, Neil Osborn, John Lindesmith
- 2nd Place – Shane & Paula Schabel, David Frank, Tamara Christian
- 3rd Place – Tyler Roush, Tracy Woods, Dustin Cain, Eric wood
- 1st Place – Wade, Mike and Robin Lamb, Mike Pendelton
- 2nd Place – Mark and Brenda Stallsmith, Benny & Kay Yeubanks
- 3rd Place – Marlon Thronburg, Ryan McCune, Jeff Morris, Chad Barnhart
Additional awards were given for:
- Marge Read Neese Award for Women’s Longest Putt – Jamie Pool
- Women’s Longest Drive – Mary Freedle
- Men’s Longest Drive – Jeff Morris
- Senior Men’s Longest Drive – Bill Teel
Please see below, where you can print off a PDF version of the Sponsorship Agreement, Bill Read BBQ, Bill Read Registration for Tournament and the Polo Order Form. If you do print off the forms below, please turn them into the Foundation Office, located on the first floor at Coffeyville Regional Medical Center or mail them to: P.O. Box 305 1400 W. 4th Street Coffeyville, KS 67337