WHEN THERE IS SEVERE WEATHER COFFEYVILLE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
-24/7 EMERGENCY ROOM
Staffed with Emergency Medicine Physicians
– COMMUNITY STORM SHELTER
Located in the basement of CRMC.
Enter through the Main Entrance (West Side Doors).
Bring any important Medications with you.
BE PREPARED AT HOME:
- Water – have one gallon per person for at least three days
- Food – at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Whistle – to single for help
- Prescription medication and glasses
- Infant food and diapers
- Important documents (such as insurance policies, identification, social security card, etc.)
- Complete change of clothing
- Fire Extinguisher
- Matches in a windproof container
How to Prepare for Emergencies FEMA
Family Communications Plan FEMA
Planning for Emergencies for Older Americans FEMA
Learn more on planning for a Disaster